Thursday, April 2, 2020

Covid day 16 and 17 - missed a day of blogging!

Covid day 16 and 17 - missed a day!
Missed blogging last night, I just totally forgot 🤦‍♀️
Well, I blogged continuously for 14 days so that’s a win! 
Yesterday was a long long day at work. But it was great because it was my first day playing a QB role in the ITL activity. I think I did a good job. I felt like I controlled everything well. Ended it with a nice update to leaders. I got a kick tail, and an on the spot also wooohoooo! My boss told me I’m doing great as well! So I’m on cloud 900 😜
S came home with Eva, got Cane Russo pizza for dinner. Sooooo yummmm!!! Good day overall! 

Today was a long day at work too. Not as exciting as yesterday because I was kinda passive, not really driving. Gosh that made me go insane today. I was totally bored. Bored out my head. So was A! He tore his coloring book and started eating paper 🤦‍♀️ Must have been his way to get my attention. I spent most of the day around A. After logging off we worked out. A was still acting crazy I’m the evening. Fed him, made him sleep and sat down eating food, watching TV. Riverdale took a turn for the better - badass. Interesting!!
I’ll try to spend more time with A tomorrow 😊 cutie pie. Sorry baby! Love you, muuuahhhhhh!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment