Monday, April 13, 2020

Covid day 28 - No season 3?!!

Am I done with Pushpavalli?! There’s no season 3 yet?! Really?! I thought there was! I didn’t think it would end today boohooo 😥
This reminds me of how I felt when Dexter ended! I was sooo confident there was another season that I watched the finale like everything would be alright at the end of the episode, or would get fixed in the next season....until kanth told me it was the finale! I remember just sobbing that the show would be over. Pretty stupid of me but I was just soooo smitten by that show and so connected to Dexter that I just didn’t want it to end!! Especially a show that I despised in the first attempt and almost threw up while watching 😐
Pushpavalli isn’t quite at Dexter’s level for me but is pretty good. I enjoyed the way comedy was interspersed with dark psychotic behavior. Pretty creepy, like a creeper - Pushpavalli!
Until next time Le! 

No comments:

Post a Comment