Friday, April 10, 2020

Covid day 25 - Rummikub

And guess what! I won!!! Wooohooooo!!! For the first time since we started playing this game two weeks ago, I WON! I beat the boys!!!! Can you imagine!! It’s been a complex game for me, kinda like understanding the movie Inception 😛 I’m usually in level 1 or 2 at the most and the boys are in level 5 🤦‍♀️ Today I beat them. Sheer luck maybe 😊

Long day, but a good day today. I woke up at 10am 🙄 dropped off A with amma Bapu, made gulab jamun, met my friends (stood 6 feet apart n chatted!) 

Dropping off A with amma Bapu reminded me of his first day drop off in day care 😕 K and I were so apprehensive and we really did miss him. He spent a good day with my parents but apparently started asking for me after a few hours. He refused to go back inside the house anta after amma told him I was coming. As soon as he saw me, he came dashing to me and gave me a huugeee hug! Awwww that was sooo absolutely adorable my love 😍 K missed him a lot too. Made an Amazing memory today 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment