Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Covid day 15 - Ummmm

March 31st Day 15
Well, ummmmm, today was pretty much the same as yesterday! Work, workout, pig out and Riverdale. Couldn’t even come up with an interesting title for today’s blog! Am I loosing interest? I stuck to it for so long (yes, blogging everyday for 15 days is long!) - am I doing this today just to keep going? Maybe yes! And I will!
Got a letter from A’s school that they will be closed till end of April! Gosh! It finally dawned on me that there’s no option but for us to stay home with him all day. Weekdays and weekends 😂
M asked if we wanted to meet up over the weekend and celebrate N’s bday early. First time in ages, I didn’t blink for a second before thinking and saying no. It’s a no. Because I’m not comfortable. Cuz I don’t want to betray S’s trust - he’s the only person we’ve been meeting and I don’t want to jeopardize that. We have nice ‘quarantined family’ thing going so I don’t want to mess with that. I’m not even meeting my parents for god’s sake! Anyway, I’ll call M tomorrow and talk in person. I’m sure he will understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment