Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Covid day 36 - long long day!

Back to back to back to back meetings today! Half hour, one hour, half hour, one hour - soooo much of context switching! Was just really exhausting. Tomorrow looks more of the same. And I do have things to get done but barely any time to do them! 
Had a good workout today too. K and I decided to split up and work out separately. He took A for a walk and I fed him dinner while K worked out. Hopefully we are being more conscious about giving him attention and spending more 1:1 time with him this way. But I do miss the adrenaline rush of working out with K. He really motivates me to push harder and harder. I got through it because it wasn’t too brutal. If it was like yday I would’ve just given up 😐
Another day and Another night bite the dust. When is this going to end?!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment