Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Covid day 42 - Four more shots

Season 2 is on prime! Started watching it today. Yet another mind numbing show 😏
Had a weird day today. I had a presentation for a VP, a 10 minute update on something I spearheaded a few weeks ago, which btw was a success, and I got chewed at the end. It was frustrating and my infields reaction to it was tears in my eyes. But I stayed strong and moved on. I know that It was not directed at me but it still stung. I’ll be over it! 
Had hanuman Chalaalisa chanting today for A’s mom. Prayed for her health. I was hoping to lead it but eventually ended up following my mom. I feel I’m always in her shadows and it sometimes feels bad. I got feedback that the chanting session could’ve been better. Yet another disappointment for today. So I think I’m done for now. I’ll WSU’s up tomorrow morning and keep going on cuz that’s what I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment