Saturday, April 4, 2020

Covid day 18 and 19 - Really!!

What the hell is going on?! I’m suddenly feeling really low. 
Work has been crazy. Dallas county ‘stay at home’ order extended till May 30th. Our next door chaat place closed 😕
Very grim!! I’m on the verge of crying given a gentle nudge. Last two days have not been my favorite days. Finally I broke through my guilt, went to see amma Bapu. I made gulab jamun yesterday and was feeling really bad I wasn’t sharing with them. So I went over and gave them cake, gulab jamun. Amma gave me two pickles. Though I didn’t go into Anna’s house, it was good to see them. But what a fucked up situation man, not being able to spend time with my own parents! Maybe I’m over analyzing, and maybe it’s ok for me to go over. But I dunno. On my way back from Anna’s house, I drove around for sometime. I drove past a patch of blue bonnets. And drove through a beautiful neighborhood with lots of trees, fountains etc. Loved the view. I saw a huge stork and was so pleased by it. Was wondering how much joy little things give us in this difficult time. It was great to roll the window down and let fresh air in. Didn’t mind though it was drizzling cuz who cares about my hair now? No one, not even me! 😂
Played a game called Ruumikub with S and K. Intense game. My score after 5 rounds was -99 🤪 yes that’s a real score! Not gonna play it no more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment