Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Covid day 30 - Booboo

A got booboo today ๐Ÿ˜• 
We bought him the ‘let’s go fishing’ game which is battery operated. He was playing it well, asked me to play with him and then he figured how to manipulate it! He would stick his finger in the fish’s mouth, try to keep it open and then fish ๐Ÿ˜Š smart huh! But then he put his finger in an empty hole without a fish and that it - his finger got dammed stuck in there!! It was stuck!!! I stopped it from rotating and yanked his finger out. Ouchyyy poor baby!! I almost screamed for help because I thought I would really hurt his finger. And K came walking in as though he heard me! We pulled his finger out, had a cut ๐Ÿ˜• wiped it off and put a band aid on. He was screaming, must have pained a lot. He’s sleeping now hope he feels better tomorrow. 

Binge watching more and more of Riverdale though we thought we would sleep early. Gosh! We are getting sucked into this deeper and deeper like the cast does in the G&G game! It’s like we are living in an alternate reality!!! Well, we forced ourselves to stop watching after 3 episodes. So good night and sweet dreams!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment