Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Covid day 37 - Boxed in

Today it feels like my head is in a box. It feels heavy and claustrophobic. I think the monotony of this situation is getting to me. Waking up at the same time everyday at 7-7.15, working through the day, working out in the evening, dealing with Ari, feeding him, making him sleep, watching Riverdale, writing the blog. GOD the same things over and over and over again. It feels like there’s no end to this. I just want some quiet time, just not doing or seeing or processing anything! K has an idea - instead of leaving A in Anna’s house, why not I go work from there? Hmmmm interesting idea. I might just take him up on his offer! I even canceled my day off on Friday because I’m not able to get much done at work either. Was a weird day at work too, I couldn’t focus much at work this morning. I was ok in the afternoon but just jumping from meeting to meeting to meeting, context switching over and over and over again is so damn exhausting!! I hope tomorrow is a better day. I really hope it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment