Sunday, April 26, 2020

Covid day 40 - There is hope...

....for my hair šŸ˜›
I washed my hair and followed the Curly Girl method instructions more carefully. And I think I’m getting the hang of this - really slowly! Well, I took 2-3 years to figure out my straight hair regime, it's unreasonable to expect curly hair regime taking any less! Figuring out that the key is having hydrated hair, and applying gel at the right time when hair is still damp but not soaking wet. I’ll plan this more carefully the next time. It’s about time I start expiring products, change shampoo conditioner etc. 
Overall a good day today. Poori pitla for breakfast, beetroot curry and rasam for lunch, didn’t catch a nap, folded laundry, watched HIT - so far so good! 

Here’s a pic of my hair btw - just to track as a journal 





No comments:

Post a Comment