Monday, April 6, 2020

Covid day 21 - now it’s borderline boring!

Work has been crazy for the last two weeks or so. I spent most of last week and today almost working 10-11 hours a day, on Saturday and on Sunday. Today I just couldn’t get myself out of bed. It was so so hard to wake up! A woke up in the middle of the night around 3am, wet his bed so K changed his clothes, sheets etc. When my alarm went off at 6.30, which is super duper early for me, I thought it was 3.30! My brain was so foggy that it took me another two rounds of alarm snoozing to come to my senses. And the looong work day began at 7.30, went on till 6. Whew. I have one more day ahead, hope it won’t be that long. Fingers crossed for the activity tomorrow!!

It’s KV’s 40th birthday today! Big milestone! The guys planned a surprise trip to San Diego but obviously the plan fell apart. I wanted to do a drive by with banners but given my crazy day at work I decided to just video chat. Since it’s N’s bday also, three families got on a WhatsApp video call for half hour. For some reason, I feel very distant from them. Especially K and S. We haven’t been hanging out much at all in the recent past. I haven’t even seen S’s tummy yet and she’s 30 weeks along! It was good to catch up though. Hope we get to spend more time in the years to come!! Happy birthday my buddies!!! Lots of love ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment