Sunday, June 7, 2020

Curly hair - Attempt 4


What I did differently- 
Applied oil overnight 
Used Mielle shampoo and conditioner - followed instructions and left conditioner in my hair for 15 minutes in a shower cap. Rinsed off with cold water. 
Used raking method to apply lots of curling cream and twirled with a finger while applying
Used raking method to apply gel (used a lot) and twirled with fingers while applying
Let my hair wrapped up in a t shirt for an hour
Result was a bit oily, too twirled hair that I wasn’t a fan of on the wash day. The next day it looked fabulous and I went to work like that!!! BIG deal!!

What I did not do:
Scrunch my hair while applying cream and gel. 
Did not scrunch the crunch

How it fared through the week:
Day1,2,3 were curly. Day 3 in the evening I went to meet friends and I just left my hair - was a bit frizzy but was not bad at all!!

Wash day!




Day 2 - ummm not a fan of the crunchy look. Too crunchy at the root. 



No comments:

Post a Comment