Monday, May 25, 2020

Curly Hair - Attempt 3

What I did differently:

Doused my hair in oil overnight
Used very lil shampoo to wash hair. Washed only once, left most of the oil on my scalp. 
Used cold water to rinse off conditioner 
Used lot of curling cream
Mediocre amount of gel
Left my hair wrapped in a t shirt for more than 45mins (and it still didn’t dry!) 
Here are the results - going in the right direction I think!! 

I messed with my hair a bit today. In an attempt to ‘refresh’ my curls, I mixed water and leave in conditioner in a sort of spray bottle and tried to re curl a few sections. They got more frizzy 🤦‍♀️ 🙄 
Working with water and gel like A recommended last week had better results. Anyhow...I know my culprit sections so I’ll work on them tomorrow and hopefully have better luck. If not, worse case scenario when I have to go to work - use a curling iron on the front three sections. Just cuz I can’t take those three sections, I don’t want to abandon my curly hair - yet! 
Day 1:



Day 2: now that gives me the enthusiasm to keep going with curly hair!! It looks gorgeous 🥰 tooting my own horn here a lil bit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment