Sunday, June 14, 2020

Curly hair - Attempt 6

What I did differently:
Used very very very less shampoo - less than what I did the last week. 
Used a wide toothed comb after applying conditioner 
Used a leave in conditioner after the shower
Emulsified gel with water before applying

Results - hmmm about the same as last week. Better curls in the front though! I continue to have frizz issues do I have to do more research there. 

What I’ll try next: 
Not dousing my hair in oil, read somewhere that it makes hair frizzy
Use coconut oil instead of vatika Amla hair oil
Using oil after applying curling cream (like A did)
Using oil to scrunch the crunch and wait till my hair is completely dry (today it wasn’t dry in the middle and I still did it)
Look for ideas to reduce frizz 😕





No comments:

Post a Comment