Sunday, June 7, 2020

Curly hair - Attempt 5

Another breakthrough!!
What I did differently- 
Applied oil for a few hours before washing (as opposed to overnight cuz I didn’t get a chance to)
Scrunched my hair in the shower (with Mielle shampoo and conditioner like last week)
Used praying hands method to apply curling cream and scrunched while applying
Used praying hands method to apply gel (used more than last time) and scrunched while applying
Let my hair wrapped up in a t shirt for over an hour 
And the BIGGEST thing I did differently- SCRUNCHED the CRUNCH!!! Voila - hair was all nice and fluffy!!! There’s halo frizz - have to work on that! 

What I did not do:
Curl my hair with fingers like I did last week cuz that really wasn’t my favorite look. 

This is after air drying with a t shirt wrap - notice the crunchy oily gel?


This is after scrunching the crunch 







No comments:

Post a Comment