Friday, June 19, 2020

Covid Day - 94

Watched the movie 96. Man! What a movie! Just LOVED it! Simply brilliant! Such a clean movie with intense focus on emotions. It churned my freaking stomach and I couldn’t stop crying in some scenes. I will remember exactly what they are for a long time. The director did a brilliant job portraying the characters in an alternate reality very briefly ya this rhetoric it could have been. But it wasn’t. End of the day you gotta go home. Your life was meant to be on a certain path. That’s your reality. That’s your life. An alternate reality might have been possible but it didn’t happen cuz you’re meant to live this reality. Goes back to my funds about whatever happens always happens for your own good. God! What’s the point in yearning for something they could have been? A great lesson for me today. Not to brood of what could have been and live the life that i have. Love, K, A - none of these could have been if my alternate reality had happened. I love my life as it is now and can’t imagine what it would’ve been if not for this. 

Hmmm enough rambling. You can tell I’m in fetal thoughts! Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment