Monday, May 25, 2020

Covid day 69 - No work no stress!

Third day being at home, long weekend of course. No work on a weekday, noticeably lesser stress! Sine I had a nice break from work, I had more patience and more energy to play around with him. I feel really bad that I don’t always have this ‘whole’ feeling with him cuz of my stupid monotonous routine. But it feels really good whenever I do have those moments. Goes without saying - work does impact the time I spend with him. Something I have to really think about. Made me really feel I’m capable to have and handle another one emotionally.

Got through All my chores - ticked em off YO! Felt really accomplished! Noodles for him, pasta for us nice nice! Decided not to do dishes and ruin my day. Planning to sleep early and fix my routine a lil bit! 

Overall a nice weekend!!! Thank you god! 

No comments:

Post a Comment