Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Covid Day 57 - What a day!

Had a crappy start to my day. Heard the news about working from home till end of August. Done - bummer, lost it, gone! Shared my anxiety with friends who pitched in to help via texts. But I just shut off myself to handle it myself. Refused to workout, instead did nothing. Didn’t have any other way to let my frustration out so obviously showed it on  A - shame on me again. I know it’s my guilt that I’m not giving him my 💯 attention. And work is pummeling me. So I’m trying to survive and stay sane -  not very well though!!! 

Put him to bed early, ate dinner while watching a movie. Feeling much more relaxed now. Planning to sleep early so I can sit down with A for sometime before getting consumed by work! Atleast try to feed him some breakfast. 

Weird day man! 

Just when I thought things were ok - bam! A lizard on my bedroom ceiling 🤯 in case you didn’t know, it’s my arch nemesis! Got K to kill it. Was a lil one 😕 still! Too scary to have it in the house. 
Just not my day! should just sleep and call it done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment