Sunday, May 3, 2020

Covid day 47 - TikTok debut!

Debuted on TikTok today!!! Wasn’t planning on it but it happened! Was collaborating with cousins to make a TikTok video throwing lipstick and saree (sort of a challenge) and was busy with that almost all week! Went back and forth on what saree I would wear, what saree I would throw etc. and finally finalized on Friday. Explained the concept to Kanth and he was on board! Shot 2 parts yesterday and three parts today. But instead of waiting for my cousins to finish the video, I downloaded TikTok and compiled mine myself! It was an interesting day. Have a weird feeling of accomplishment 😂
But this is taking me back into social media - which I’ve been away from for over 4 years!! I still remember how distracted I would be and how much of time I spent wallowing in that shit. Either trying to get attention, out doing what others were doing, posting every damn update, following what others were up to...whew! Wasn’t the best time of my life. Hope I don’t go down the same path again!  This will be a good test for my self control! Let’s see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment