Friday, May 22, 2020

Covid Day 66 - work is super stressful πŸ˜•

Haven’t blogged all week cuz Ive been working almost every week night except tonight. It’s just the beginning, more is yet to come! 3-4 more weeks of insane stress and frustration is waiting right ahead of me. Coupled with that, I will go back into the office. I have mixed feelings. I feel it should be safe enough, cuz, you know I trust everything blindly. But what if I feel uncomfortable after going to the office? Talked to my manager and he’s ok with me resuming remote work if need be. Anyway will find out soon next week! I’m excited to get out, nervous to get out and have a terrible feeling that I will miss being around A all day. In fact I will miss being around K all day too! Over the last 2 months I’ve developed a lot more emotional dependency on him! We’ve never spent so much time together - ever - since we’ve known each other! 

Anyway, I’ve been tripping over my fuse for the last few day’s and K has been extremely supportive. I know he’s being very patient with me, so I gotta her my act together. I think my hair is one reason that’s bothering me and my nails are another!! I’m just finding little little things that are triggering my horrible emotional responses. Last night K said ‘dude you need to chill’ and that was it...I lost it! Started an argument but he shut me off and said let’s do this another day. I’m glad he god. It gave me time to cool off and get back to normal after a shower. I’m venting today aren’t I!! 🀷‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment