Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Covid Day 9

March 25th - Day 9 BBW!
Finally ordered a bunch of hand soaps, candles and wall flowers from Bath and Body Works. Wooohooo! I don’t have to use the shitty soft soap in the guest bath! Small things bringing happiness 😊
Was an ok day overall. Ari was a bit disruptive today. He really rested my patience while I was on conference calls. I did lose my temper once too but made up to him. I don’t feel angry angry like I used to with him anymore, I’m more of a softie now maybe cuz I’ve been spending so much time with him. 
S came over. Ordered food, had a drink and a nice chat. Watched world war z 🤦‍♀️ Love it but a Scary movie. I was really getting scared that one day we wake up and there will be zombies around. When we watched contagion a few years ago, it was a far fetched idea to have a pandemic and see where we are now! Is it zombies or an alien invasion next? 🧐

No comments:

Post a Comment