Sunday, March 29, 2020

Covid day 13 - Au Naturel!

March 29th covid day 13th - Au Naturel! 
Spent more than an hour folding laundry today. Jeez all the clothes! So so many clothes! Big and small and short and tall....all kinds! Been leaving my laundry lying around for more than two weeks, finally got to it. Had a nice day. Cooked, cleaned up, folded laundry and ate chicken potstickers for dinner. Love them! Ty to K for making them for me! 
And another big accomplishment, washed my hair and left it au naturel! Wohhooo that feels liberating! Let’s see how long I leave my hair that way. It’s a big deal for me to do that. Doesn’t make any sense doing my hair since I’m not going anywhere. I might as well just let it be! If I’m comfortable then I might just let it be after quarantine ends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment