Saturday, March 28, 2020

Covid day 12 - Another weekend

March 28th - day 12!! Yet another Weeknd! 

Cooked and cooked and cooked - breakfast, lunch and dinner!! I get instant gratification with cooking of course, that’s one of the reasons why I do it. Very satisfying to eat and get compliments on food. Tried out egg biryani in instapot. Came out well! Make chocolate cake from boxed batter. Upma tasted yum too. Inka done cooking for now 😬
Ari and I had a nice long nap - almost 2.5 hours! Gotta fold laundry, ughhhhh. One of the things I hate hate the most 😕
Tried to have a game night but it didn’t go the way we expected it to - bummer. Played a card game called ‘Go Fish’ pretty interesting. Will be more fun when more drunk 😊
Will wait for next Weekend  - S will bring board games from his house. 
Heard a story about a nurse in NY, someone S knows. Her sister sent a message saying there aren’t enough ventilators or masks or treatment for covid. So patients are being given sleep meds and just waiting for them to die. Felt a crunch in my stomach when I heard that. That’s insane. That too in the US. That’s pretty rough. Took me back to kavithas hospice days. Was a bad phase of life. I hope this covid thing just goes away without taking too many lives. Because each life matters. No matter how small or big. God help and save us all. It’s been hard coming to terms with grim reality. God please take care of the ones that need to be taken care of. Give them and their families strength to get through this rough time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment