Monday, November 22, 2010

Life is soo........blah!!

Why is life so boring???

Yeah I know...my blog's title has the magic word "Enjoying"....but why do I feel so bored in life? Seems like im stuck in a rut and everything is stalled...I imagine the reason is cuz im really bored with whats happening OR should i say...whats NOT happening in my life.......

I wouldnt say its cuz of my personal life, Im enjoying that side of life pretty well. My husband finally moved in with me after a painful 15 month long "long-distance" marriage...so im really enjoying havin him around all day. So the next culprit? I would imagine - Work!!?? :)

I wake up everyday at the same time, have the same breakfast, get to work at the same time, attend the same meetings, eat lunch at the same time & get out of work at the same time....well, I obviously don't work on the same things everyday :) but still......everything's same same same!!I developed a psychological feeling that I'm not enjoying what I'm doing...which is why I'm bored! I'm not even excited about weekends anymore. I don't feel like I get a good break from work over the weekends too. It will definitely sound funny & weird to you...but I dream about work! I need to figure out a way to get my mind away from work when I'm out of work, which is a little difficult for me to do.

Hoping things change for the better soon......bored of getting bored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment