Monday, November 1, 2010

Gotta chiiilllaaaxxxxxx!!

Had a loooooong day at work...back home blogging. Feels like those good old days when I was lil....would come back home from school and write in my dairy....it was best friend then...knew all my secrets! Well, don't get your hopes up....not gonna spill out my secrets here :)

Chillaaaaxxxxing doesn't come naturally to me.....no matter how hard I try. I'm sooo used to complaining and whining all day that I forget to stop and enjoy all the lil things that bring great joy in life. I'm starting to learn some lessons watching my husband.....managing work, school, me, NFL...he's such a saint! He once told me...don't fret over lil things.....all the lil things u fret over will bundle up & u'll end up worrying about things that don't matter.....and in turn bother me :) That is sooo true!!

Learning to chill & relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment