Curly hair - Attempt 4


What I did differently- 
Applied oil overnight 
Used Mielle shampoo and conditioner - followed instructions and left conditioner in my hair for 15 minutes in a shower cap. Rinsed off with cold water. 
Used raking method to apply lots of curling cream and twirled with a finger while applying
Used raking method to apply gel (used a lot) and twirled with fingers while applying
Let my hair wrapped up in a t shirt for an hour
Result was a bit oily, too twirled hair that I wasn’t a fan of on the wash day. The next day it looked fabulous and I went to work like that!!! BIG deal!!

What I did not do:
Scrunch my hair while applying cream and gel. 
Did not scrunch the crunch

How it fared through the week:
Day1,2,3 were curly. Day 3 in the evening I went to meet friends and I just left my hair - was a bit frizzy but was not bad at all!!

Wash day!




Day 2 - ummm not a fan of the crunchy look. Too crunchy at the root. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dwitiya Vighnam

Half Saree (Langa voni)

Letting go of your inner critic and breaking the chains of negativity